Central dimming of all Hatteland, Isic and Samsung industrial monitors. This dimmer can adjust up to 13 monitors, but can be expanded to include as many monitors as desirable. You can also assemble as many control panels as you wish.
The dimmer panel has a weak background light. The dimmer increases or decreases the light without increments (fine step), from zero to full brightness.
The maximum brightness is determined by the local dimmer on each monitor. This makes it possible to adjust the brightness on each monitor individually. Push both buttons on the control panel simultaneously, and all screens are set at 100 % brightness (full light depends on the local dimmer setting).
1. Control panel
2. UPC 6000 Monitor Dimmer
1. UPC 6000 for up to 13 monitors more
2. Extra control panel
3. 9pin D-sub w/2m cable (connects to Hatteland monitor)
4. Special cable to connect with Furuno TECDIS w/alarm
5. Older monitors or other monitors, contact O.Øverland AS
UPC 6000 Monitor Dimmer Specifications
- UPC 6000 is a serial line splitter with two separate inputs for light up and down and thirteen monitor outputs.
- Made for installation in protected environment.
- Dual power input with autoswitching.
- The powersupply and both signal inputs are galvanic isolated from the outputs.
- Powersupply main: 12-35Vdc 0,5-0,25A
- Powersupply sec: 12-35Vdc 0,5-0,25A
- Input A Brightness up
- Input B Brightness down
- Input A / B Brightness to 100%
- Outputs: 13 Hatteland Industry Monitor
- All outputs are Short Circuit Protected
- Module-box with DIN-rail mounting
- Dimensions UPC 6000 unit in mm: L-130 x H-50 x W-80
- Dimensions Control Panel bridge in mm: 98 x 98
Need more information? Klick below to send us an e-mail